A step-by-step guide to writing an article on your dashboard.
The entire process of writing, editing, and publishing articles can be managed through one dashboard present in Creator Workspace. Here's the step-by-step guide to writing your article:
Click on ‘Add Article’ to start writing.
1. Cover Image - You can add the cover image for your article by clicking on the ‘Add Image’ button. The recommended size for the cover image is 800*420.
2. Category and Subcategory - Select the category or the subcategory under which you wish to publish the article.
3. Enter Article Title - This is where you enter the headline of your article.
4. Enter Article Description - This is where you enter a brief summary or an excerpt from your article. It will appear just below your title and above the cover image when you publish your article.
5. Premium Content
You can enable the 'Premium Content' option by going to 'Earn', then 'Membership' and click on 'Yes' to 'Enable Subscriptions for Website.'
Click on the 'Premium Content' box if you wish to make this content available only for paid subscribers. Do not click on the box if you want the content to be accessible by anyone.
6. Save Draft- The button at the bottom of your editor will help you save your work and you can go back and begin again sometime later.
Click on 'Publish' once you are ready with your article and the content would get published on your website.